Mums and dads attend my courses for a variety of reasons, you might recognise yourself and your reasons for doing hypnobirthing in here too….
- feeling anxious or scared about birth
- heard ‘horror stories’ about childbirth from other people and want something different
- want to know how to stay calm and relaxed during birth
- wanting an informed and empowered birth
- to gain the knowledge and skills to have a positive birth
- so that your partner knows what to do and say to help support you during birth
- because they are excited about birth and want to know how to have the best birth possible!
Here is a short video with some of my hypnobirthing mums and dads telling you how they felt about birth before doing the Hypnobirthing Australia program with me….
Click the below links to also hear what some of my hypnobirthing clients have to say about:
Kerry Sutcliffe is an award winning hypnobirthing practitioner based in Sydney. She provides group and private hypnobirthing and childbirth education courses to pregnant women and their birth partner, and can also offer online programs. She has a background in counselling and psychology and currently works as a researcher in the school of medicine at a Sydney based university researching how antenatal education impacts birthing outcomes for mothers and babies.
You can find out more about Kerry and the courses she offers at: